Skip to main content

How To Start Making Money On The Web

I love web surfing and if possible I want to be online 24/7. While chatting with an online buddy, he asked me if I were doing blogs or making money out of it. I told him that I maintain a personal family site and I don't make money out of it.

Then he asked me to visit his site and click on the ads there. Out of curiosity I visited his site which introduced me to Google Adsense. Of course, I did not click on the ads but I read his site and found inspiration to make money online.

I'm a frustrated writer. I've been joining writing contests when I was in high school and college. Sometimes I got lucky and win but most of the time I don't. So I thought that I would start a blog and write about things that I like.

I started with 3 blogs. A personal blog, a blog about sexy girls, and a blog about hunky guys. It was not easy collating materials and starting out.

I think the first rule about "blogging would be blog about things that you like." It is very hard to force yourself to blog about things you are not very familiar with. Updating your blog is also very essential. You should always find time to work on it.

Design and maximizing your codes is the least of your worries since most blogsites have easy to use programs/templates.

So this is how I started to make money online: I made several blogs and put Google Adsense on it hoping that the traffic it would generate would translate to dollars.

So what are you waiting for? Start a blog now and start making money on the Web!

Comments